Our money split expenses app is completely free to set up and there are no subscription fees ever. Yes, use it to believe it – it’s free to use. Your customers will pay a small fee each time they pay you. Customers can choose from bank transfers to credit cards to POLi Payments to any method of payment they prefer to use – just get them to download youchamp to pay.
Your customers can use their youchamp app to pay you directly. Perfect for all small businesses, especially people who run their own small setups. Like when you show up to a job, just focus on your core skills – be it a plumbing or a hairdressing. Get the job done and youchamp will get your payments worked out for you. Just use your phone to set up an account and that’s it. Yes, that’s it. It won’t take you more than two minutes to get started. Get paid as soon as you present your invoice, without the hassle of setting up credit card machines, following up phone calls, sharing bank details, etc. etc. etc.
What Youchamp does for business:
Youchamp for Business: Track your expenses
youchamp makes it easy to track all your business expenses, from travel to supplies. You can create expense categories and subcategories to make it easier to organize your expenses. You can also add notes to each expense to keep track of what it was for and who it was with.
Youchamp for Business: Split expenses with your team
youchamp makes it easy to split expenses evenly with your team members. You can create a group for your team and add all the expenses that you need to split. youchamp will then calculate the amount that each person owes and send them a notification. See the best bill splitting apps in Sydney at finder.
Youchamp for Business: Pay your bills
youchamp can help you pay your bills on time and avoid late fees. You can add your bills to youchamp and set up recurring payments so that they are paid automatically. youchamp will also send you reminders before your bills are due.
Youchamp for Business: Collect payments from customers
youchamp can help you collect payments from customers quickly and easily. You can send invoices to your customers and accept payments online. youchamp will also track your outstanding payments so that you know who has paid and who still owes you money.
Youchamp for Business: Stay organized
youchamp can help you stay organized by storing all your financial documents in one place. You can upload receipts, invoices, and other documents to youchamp and access them from anywhere. This can make it easy to find what you need when you need it.
Get insights into your spending
youchamp can help you get insights into your spending by tracking your spending habits over time. You can see where your money is going and identify areas where you can save money. youchamp can also help you set budgets and track your progress towards your financial goals.
Additional tips for using youchamp for business
- Use the chat feature to communicate with your team about expenses. This can help to avoid confusion and misunderstandings.
- Use the bill payment feature to pay your bills on time and avoid late fees. This can help to improve your credit score and save you money.
- Use the invoice feature to send invoices to your customers and collect payments online. This can save you time and hassle.
- Use the budget feature to set budgets for yourself and your team. This can help you stay on track with your spending.
- Use the reporting feature to get insights into your spending habits. This can help you identify areas where you can save money.
By following these tips, you can use youchamp to improve your business finances and save money. To learn about other best business payment apps globally, check out the article on 10 Best Mobile Payment Apps for Small Businesses in 2023
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when using youchamp for business:
- Make sure that you understand the fees that youchamp charges. There are different pricing plans available, so choose the one that best suits your needs.
- Keep your account secure. Use a strong password and enable two-factor authentication.
- Back up your data regularly. This will help you protect your financial information in case something happens to your account.
By following these tips, you can use youchamp safely and securely for your business.
Also, Mobile payments app with no subscription fees ever
youchamp won’t charge you to use it to receive instant payments. Instead, we sometimes charge a very small fee to make it super easy to pay people. Sign up for the youchamp mobile payments app now and you’ll receive a free sticker to advertise that you are one of the growing numbers of bizchamp businesses using the quickest and easiest payment methods. Your customers can easily open the mobile direct payment app on their phone and quickly pay directly to your business. You’ll receive a notification and can be assured the money will hit your bank account seamlessly.